Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

SSR Selfie

LI: To summeriase and retell a text.
This week for one of the Daily 6 tasks I did SSR Selfie. First I had to read my book for 15 minutes. After that I put the image of the book that I was reading. Then I did a summeriase what happened in the story, aslo the book that I had was reading had two stories in it and its on one book and the story that I had to read for 15 minutes was Stranger in the bay. After I did that I had to do a blog post about SSR Selfie. I learnt how to read a book for 15 minutes and summraise about the book that I was reading and the book that I was reading was Stranger in the bay its one book but it has two stories in it and the story that I read was Stranger in the Bay. How I learnt was to summeriase and retell the text of the story that I was reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.