Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Asking 5 questions

This week  for  reading I did one of the follow up tasks for the book that I'm reading and its called Deep Water Danger. The book that I was reading first was Stranger in the bay and now I'm up to reading Deep water danger which has two stories in one book. These questions are not in the book I just typed it on this DLO, Also some of the questions are not from the book. First I had to get the characters from the book and ask 5 questions to them that's not from the book. I made a google slide DLO and the characters I got was Barry, Mother, Matt and Dad these's are the charcters from chapter one and two from Deep Water Danger. I learnt how to make a DLO and make my own questions to ask the characters in the book that I'm reading. How I learn was to ask five questions to each characters from chapter one and chapter two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.