Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Recount


LI: To evaluate writing samples unsing the PBS Writing Rubric.
This week for writing we had to fix up our recount by evaluating it using Structure and Lauguage from the PBS Writing Rubric. First we had to get our chrome books and open up our  recount. Then Mr Wong was checking Bella's work and was looking for Past Tense words and first person in her recount. After he did that we all had to do the same thing using Structure and Lauguage and looking for sentences that have past tenese for first person in it. After we did that we had to give our chrome books to someone else to read it and find the mistakes in it and they had to rate us on R1, R2, R3, R4. I gave my chrome book to Kaitlyn and Kaityln gave her chrome book to me  so that I could read her  recount and that I could read hers.I think that I'm a R3 or R2 for Structure and Lauguage because we only need to do Structure and Lauguage, Then she gave my chromebook back. I learnt how to fix up my recount using Structure and Lauguage to fix my recount to be a better recount for the reader.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.