Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Addition

LI: To make a Addition Poster.
This week for Maths I did one of the activites we did for Addition and every other week we also we have to do it until week 9 doing these blog posts to do. The first thing I did was go on the google sheet and put on my link to my poster so that Mr O could see what's on my poster and give me some feedback and tell what I did wrong on my poster. After I did that I did the addition part where I had to add up the numbers from the equation that I was doing was 376 + 483 equaled 859 when I finally found out the answer, also I explained how I found the answer, Also I had to use the place value house with do a stragey. When I got the answer I explained how I got the answer 859 for the question 376 plus 483 that equaled 859.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.