Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

CyberSmart Quiz


This week for Cybersmart we had to make a quiz about Safe Online Surfing and on it it talks about no sending personal information and other stuff that strangers that don't need to know your personal information. The first we had to go on was a game safe online surfing I went on it and I was playing games about not sending informations to strangers to talking to them or sending pictures or accecpting it. After that I did a quiz about the questions we had on the bored and make the answers.
I learnt how to make a quiz out of google forms and put in the questions so that everyone who looks at my work can do this and so that they could check there score for points they have. How I learnt was making a DLO about the quiz  that I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.