Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

10 words to describe the character

LI: To find the meanings of words you don't know and words to  describe the character.             
This week for Reading we had to do one of the follow up tasks. The follow up task I did for Deep Water Danger was 10 words to describe the character and 5 words that I don't know the meaning of. The first I did was make a google drawing, put in the picture of the character that I'm doing. After I did describing words to describe the charcter, after I did the 10 words I looked for 5 words in the book that I didn't know the meaning about the word. After that I went and showed Mr O my work so that he could give me some feedback on what I have to fix up. The book and the character that I was doing was Matt from Deep Water Danger. I learnt how to make a DLO about 10 words to describe Matt and 5 words that I don't know the meaning of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.