Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Mounted Art work

LI: To melt our final Quatifoils.
This week for Inquiry we were still focusing on the 3 quatifiols to finish it and melt it onto a white paper and put it on the table. The first thing I had to do was only do my pastle quatifoil for Amerstice and the big and small quatifiol was the christmas theme and the big one was for the Max Gimblett design. Then when Mr O printed my silhouette and then I had to trace around it and then colour it back then I cutted out my pastel. After I did that I had to do my writing to put on the white paper, after I did that Florence read it to hereself and then gave it back to me and I showed Mr O then I told him to print it out and I went and grabbed it from the school office and my writing size was 18 by 18. When I came back Florence helped me do my layout. After we did my Lay out I first put my writing glued on then did my pastel on then I did my painting and the christmas theme quatifoil. After I did all of that I had  to go and put it on the top park of the benchs then I went and helped my brother to do his melted art work on the white picece of paper. I enjoyed doing this art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.