Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Different types of Rhymes


LI: To learn about rhyme using Dr Suess Books.
This week we did Different types of Rhymes using Dr Suess books, we did this as a class well some other students went touch rugby. First we had to get into partners and we had to get someone from  Mr O's writing group and someone from Mr Wongs writing groups because of that we didn't have a partner and then it had to be Alice, Liane and I who had to be partners because were in Mr Wongs writing groups. Then Mr Wong gave us a Poem that had Rhyming in it and we had to look for End Rhyme, Alliteration, Assonance and Consonance. After we did that we had to make a DLO about different types of Rhyme also we had to do a example using Dr Suess books. Also on our DLO it tells you What is a End Ryhme and other stuff too. I learnt how to make a DLO about different types of Rhmyes using Dr Suess books, And on some of the slides we did the meanings of what they are.

1 comment:

  1. Heyo Miiana!
    I have read your blogpost and D.L.O, I really like it. I really like how big your blurb is. I have also done this task, you should check it out. I think that you should add photos on your D.L.O Because it will be great with your information.
    Keep the Work up Miiana! - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.