Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

I remember back in term 1 when we had camp and the second activity was the high beam and everyone was kind of scared to do it because it was very high. But I was the third to last person, when I was climbing up I was kinda scary but I was brave to get up there. So I climbed up and went so slow because I was that scared to get up there and come back down really safe, because I was scared to go up and come back down the high beam. But after I come down I wanted to go back up because I was very brave to do it and have lots of fun. 


This is a blog post about someone you know or yourself that was brave to do something that you never wanted to do in your life. This was a hard blog post to do because I had to try and remember everything that I did in term 1 when we went to camp and had lots of fun. The activity that was hard to do was high beam which was hard and it looked really high and I didn't have that brave in me to do it. This was a very good activity to do but it was hard to think about. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Milana, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miiana! This sounds really brave of you, I wish I could've been there to watch you face your fear. I remember it being my turn to go on the beam and I was a little scared and nervous. However this didn't stop me from climbing to the top, and walking the beam like it was a piece of cake. How did it feel when YOU made it to the top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miiana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miiana,
    I liked how you said that you wanted to go back up the high beam once you'd done it. Do you think you could climb something higher than the high beam?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.