Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 2: One Small Step For Man


This was the the second activity was to create a poem and image than you are Neil Armstrong. This is a DLO of the poem of me imaging that I was Neil Armstrong and I was on the moon and seeing what it was like. First I created it and did information about Neil Armstrong. This is a poem that I tried to make about me imaging if I was Neil Armstrong walking on the moon and becoming the first one to be doing it. I really had fun doing this activity because it was about being the first one walking on the moon and doing a DLO about this poem. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Milana, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the poem you created about walking on the moon - would you REALLY like to walk on the moon? I'm not too sure I'd like the journey there... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miiana! I really enjoyed reading your poem about walking on the moon. I've never been to the moon, but I can just imagine a dust ring floating around my foot as I take my first step. And being able to almost see nothing ahead of me but the giant craters on the moon fading into the distance - I think then I would feel triumphant. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miiana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miiana,
    I liked how you said that you were very excited when you arrived. I found it interesting that you said the moon was soft, how was it soft?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.