Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Activity 2: What's in a name

If I would have to change my name I will change it to Ava, I picked Ava because its a nice name and I've always wanted that name or something else. 


This is the second activity and its about what you would change your name to, and explain why you would pick that name. I picked the name Ava, but if it changes to something else its a alright name but I like the name Ava better. But this is a good activity to see what people would pick there names too. I kinda enjoyed this and picking a new name is fun. This activity was fun picking a new name if you could pick it. Because mine will be Ava.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Miiana! Glad to see you keeping up with the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you'll be continuing the programme over this holiday. Ava sounds like a wonderful name, was it a random choice or have you always had it in mind? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miiana,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. Which activity has been your favourite so far? It’s interesting getting the chance to pick your name isn’t it? Ava is a great name but Miiana is a very beautiful name as well. Do you think you would actually change your name if you had the chance?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Evening Miiana,

    I am Samuel, a Year 7 student attending Sacred Heart College. I am part of a trial period in which they are trying out students to be bloggers, which means it is my first experience with this sort of position. However, I did complete the Summer Learning Journey as a student in previous years.

    I love the name Ava. It is such a beautiful name and it has a vibrant and mysterious feel to it. It is also one of those names that is soothing and pleasant to my ear. If I was forced to change my name, I would probably name myself Noah, not only for the pleasant sound, but also for it's deep biblical roots, however I love my name and would never change it.

    do you know whether the name you have chosen has any significant meaning? Well done, Miiana.

    Kind Regards,
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miiana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miiana,
    I liked how you said that you would change your name to Ava because your like it more than your current one. Are there any other names you would want have?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.