Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

HomeTown | Auckland

Image result for Auckland
LI: To think about your hometown and describe it using adjectives to describe about your hometown. 
This week I had to finish a different activity and the one that I did was hometown I had to describe my hometown using adjectives. Adjectives I know that can describe my hometown is, beautiful, kind, Calm, wonderful, worried, helpful, changes, creative, angry. Those are all the words that descibes my hometown- Auckland, the words that are descibing my home town because those adjectives always happen in my home town - Auckland. The  words that I used describe my home town because these words are always describing how everyday is like. I learnt how to put the image onto my blogger and make a new post and get adjectives to describe my home town- Auckland. 

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Miiana,
    I also described my hometown for the Summer Learning Journey. I like the way you explained what you did for activity 2. I really liked your describing words of Auckland. I think that you should put the describing words separate from the explanation. Did you have fun describing words of Auckland?
    Awesome Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Miiana, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's fantastic reading all of the wonderful adjectives you have used to describe your hometown of Auckland. That is also my hometown, except I am currently living overseas in London, England. It's winter here at the moment and I am really missing the New Zealand summer.

    What sort of things have you been doing this summer? Have you been going to the beach or the park much?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miiana! I can agree that Auckland is a wonderful place to be and can't be describe with only a few words. It is many things and above, like you said, angry and helpful. How do you think Auckland has been changing? I agree, but what can you specifically point out? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.