Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

digital footprint


The other tasks I had to do was digital footprint, another task for the Summer Learning Journey. The task that I  was doing this week was digital footprint. I  had to make a google draw and write down What do you do to stay smart online. The first thing I had to do was a google drawing and get the digital footprint screenshot onto it and get a text box and write down What do you do to stay smart online. I only wrote down 3 informations about how you can stay smart online. After I did that I had to do  a blog post about what do you do to stay smart online. How I did this is I had to get a text box and I only wanted to do 3 things that you can do to stay safe online. I learnt how to make a google draw and put in the screenshot of the digital footprint and put in a text box about WHat do you do to stay smart online and I only wrote down three informations about

2 comments:

  1. Hello again Miiana, it's Billy here. Thanks for leaving your digital footprint and sharing a few useful tips for people who are using the internet and need to do so safely.

    I particularly like your idea about playing free games and not getting caught up in pay as you play games where you have to use credit cards. Those bills can really rack up!

    I also try to change my passwords every so often. It's a good idea to have different passwords for all your different accounts.

    Thanks and remember these tips and you'll be able to stay safe online.

    Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miiana! I really like how you have done this activity, the points you listed are very clear and easy to read. I can agree that what you have written are some important things to remember being safe online. How were you able to learn those different ways? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.